Strand Steet, Swakopmund, Namibia
email@example.com Fax: +264 64 400153
Phone number: +264 64 404918
Please note that by completing that this is not a confirmed booking. We will be in contact with you soon to confirm your reservation and provide you with payment details.
Booking Enquiry Form
Terms and Conditions
Rates and procedures:
Tariffs / rates quoted include accommodation, full breakfast and VAT. Tourism levies as per the NTB legislation at 2% on Bed and breakfast excluded.
Alte Brucke Resort reserves the right to amend the tariffs / rates accordingly should the percentage VAT be increased or Government Levies be increased during the duration of this agreement, or if the Namibian Dollar should be officially devalued, or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur in the duration of this agreement.
All tariffs / rates quoted on this rate sheet are in Namibian Dollars. In the event of refurbishment programs, upgrades or any unforeseen exceptional circumstances, Alte Brucke reserves the right to seek alternative accommodation in an establishment of similar standard or establishment conveniently situated.
For any guests wishing to extend their stay beyond the period booked by the Operator, the published RACK rate will apply unless the accommodation extension request is channeled to Alte Brucke Resort through the Operator.
- All reservations, cancellations and or amendments must be made in writing to Alte Brucke Holiday Resort
- Provisional bookings can only be guaranteed for a limited period, which will be stipulated on the provisional booking confirmation. If the booking is not confirmed during this time, it will automatically be cancelled.
- Should Alte Brucke Holiday Resort be in a position to accept a confirmed booking from another source, the hotel has the right to request the agent to reschedule or immediately confirm the reservation. In which event the agent shall within 48 hours either: confirm or cancel the reservation.
- Should no response have been received within 24 hours, the booking will be automatically cancelled and a notification sent accordingly.
- Block or group bookings are not transferable to any other group, i.e. no group name change will b accepted. The initial group must be cancelled and a separate booking should be made for the new group, which will be confirmed by Alte Brucke Resort subject to availability
- A deposit paid in respect of any reservation made in terms of this agreement is specific to that reservation, and may not be transferred to any other reservation.
BLOCK BOOKINGS FOR GROUPS
Sixty (60) days prior to arrival, the Tour operator must provide a preliminary rooming list to secure the rooms. Thirty (30) days prior to arrival, the final rooming list of the group and full payment must be received by Alte Brucke Holiday Resort.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time 10:00
Alte Brucke Resort will endeavor to accommodate groups for an earlier check-in time, subject to prior arrangements with senior management of Alte Brucke Resort and depending on availability of rooms.
The guests should upon check-in, hand in a voucher for services paid for by the Operator. In the event of no voucher having been received, their invoice will be made out as per last confirmation received from the Operator and confirmed by Alte Brucke Resort.
Pro Forma invoices will be e-mailed with the confirmation of the reservation; however the STO rates supplied to the Tour Operator are the binding rate to be paid. All Reservations must be paid 30 (thirty) days prior to arrival, unless otherwise agreed.
Credit facilities can be applied for through the accounts department only as special agreements. Any queries on an invoice must be addressed to the debtors department at Alte Brucke Resort in writing within 30 (thirty) days of date of invoice.
The Tour Operator agrees and undertakes to keep the rates confidential. This agreement is governed by and is subject to interpretation in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Namibia.
Alte Brucke Resort shall be excused and shall not be deemed in default for any failure of performance hereunder, for any reason beyond its control, such cause shall be deemed to include, without limitation, war, warlike operations, armed aggression, insurrection riots, fire, explosion, accidents, failure to obtain government approvals, Government acts or omissions, regulations or orders, acts of God, acts of public enemy, epidemics, quarantine, restrictions or labor unrest.
The agent shall ensure that the client insures him/ herself for emergency medical evacuation cover.
A 10% handling fee will be applied to any refunds processed.